Wednesday 29 May 2013

GRADUATION OUTFIT 1 : LADY LUXE

 ASOS £22 / LAVISH ALICE £38 / TOPSHOP £55

 MISSGUIDED £13.79 / NEXT £50 / TED BAKER £169 
 
Graduation is slowly creeping forward. YAY!
And congratulations to us all :) I can't believe how these last three years have sailed by.
 
So in celebration, this week I'll be picking different styles for graduation outfits with a range of budgets.
 
My first is the simple pencil skirt and blouse, a firm favourite for graduates wanting a outfit that is simple, effortless yet ladylike. An outfit that won't be (lets say) inappropiate on the day.
 
I chose a delicate pink pencil skirt and a white top, so you can mix it up with your favourite ...or just the cheapest ;)

Budget is for those of us coming to the end of our student loans!
Blow out for those nearing a pay day or begging their parents to treat them!
I know I'm wishing for BLOW OUT!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...